For the week: Family

Hehe, the boyfriend said 10 minutes for him to figure out the question
he is working on, after my requested 10 mins to do out Noke Plc
before we can headdown to get some fries.
Gonna finish this post with my week. 
 
Took a break from cleaning my room, folding clothes
(I'm an 歐巴桑 nowadays), studying & editing photos
and spent tuesday in town watching Ironman III &
 exploring pretty small Scape underground fact that I've never been there.
                                                  #ootd                                                          With my sister's cap❤
I cannot haz hellokitty because Scape underground closed
before I could withdraw money from the bank and turn back.
Gamer girl is on a winning streak today.
#don'tjudgeme

Stayed home on Wednesday to look after Miko baby because
my mum promised to buy me new bedsheets in
solid colours so they match my room now.
I'm trying to find a balance between my love for pink and my room being mono,
it's not easy.
Fyeah for not having to wake up early. #IstudyonaPH
 
had liquor along the Singapore River  
& then to ButterFactory for NOLZA night at Fash
with @PortgasDJon. Idk if it's bad but I dont get so excited
about clubbing anymore. Haha.
 
 There was a boyfriend one so I asked A which am I.
LOL. He thinks a little of 1 & 4 except that I don't buy condoms.
ooookAy.
 
Otw out with my fav Man U guy. Brought daddy
for dinz at Ramen Champion. The queue was すごい .

Hehe my dad is super cute, he took pictures of the food.
Lol. Who is suppose to be the hip one.

Yums at Ramen Champion.
Mine was Ikkousha Special Ramen from Hakata.
Dad was Ajitama I think.

Making use of my 21inch to study like I am suppose to be doing.
NOW.
 
3 more days till A brings me out for a date after his exams
and before we fly to Taiwan for the weekend.
 
Which camera should I bring?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Writer


Shirley Iris.
Crude. Introvert or Extrovert sometimes. Capable of being envious of anyone good at something. Curious in many ways & mad crazy about everything being organized.


shier.xiaoxue@hotmail.com

Twitter Updates