Mookata at BoatQuay

  Am googling for the places of interest in Taipei at 3am in the morning,
 less than 24 hours to my flight. & I haven't packed.
 
Earlier today at Mookata with my wife to celebrate her 22nd birthday.
We ordered the set for 2-3pax and the bill came up to about $50?
Pretty food really makes taking pictures easy.
Tom Yum Kungfu
16 Circular Road
Tel: 65361646



I never had doubts why this woman is my bestfriend because I can complain 
to her about everything, right or wrong she will always have my back.
I will try and be a better friend to her because that is the least she deserves.
And above all that, she doesn't have this image like every other to maintain
which is probably why I am unabashed to talk to her about everything.

Happy birthday baby. To more years of birthdays and friendship to come.
I'll keep you company when you are old and we can gossip about yesteryears.

Okay, thank you for bearing with me no more mushy words.
I am going to share a video I saw on Facebook that had me tearing & thinking a little
while I continue my search and complete my itinerary for Taiwan trip.



I think the most important thing to a proposal is
letting your other half know that they are signficant, regardless how grand or simple,
it should be done with alot of thought and effort.

Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Writer


Shirley Iris.
Crude. Introvert or Extrovert sometimes. Capable of being envious of anyone good at something. Curious in many ways & mad crazy about everything being organized.


shier.xiaoxue@hotmail.com

Twitter Updates