微甜幸福


Hong Kong & Macau, 2015

Jan 2015
01
微甜幸福

Contrary to the festive season of 2013 I spent agonizing, celebrating the festive season a year later is nothing short of amazing.

Thank you, my love. For giving me and you another shot. For agreeing to even try in the first place.

2015 has already been a good year for me. For in 2015, I have you next to me, from the first moment and for every moment I experience. We will learn from communicating, being more patient with one another and nurture the future us.

包容你的不完美,爱情才会是完美的。

 
5
Mornings are always wasted but mornings are not our thing.


We just landed from Hong Kong back to Singapore. School term has started and being able to laze in bed with you till the sun burns our bum is such a bliss. This is us. Away from the crazy hot weather, recording our first song. Air-con + music is a you-can't-go-wrong combination.

Thank you for being a dear, sending me to school and waiting at Starbucks while I attended corporate governance class. To a certain degree, school is something we both detest.

Oddly,the thought of grabbing coffee to-go in CBD at night is tranquil. Well, one month down the road, after starting my part time employment, this lifestyle will probably not be one I can afford. Not so sure how will I cope with the self-introduce pay dip.

10:15pm

Urge came over me on the sight of you walking from Starbucks to fetch me from school. It would make people think I'm crazy but I ran toward you with my arms open like an infatuated teen.
I love you!

 
6
JEM

The ground was wet from rain in the afternoon and it didn't help that your slippers are wearing off. Not sure how many thousand times I have nagged for you to buy a new pair. But I'm secretly pleased when you need to rely on me on rainy days. Not to mention that it is the monsoon season and Singapore is mildly affected.

After work, I met you at JEM to go grocery shopping for ingredients to cook dinner that night. It would be the first time we cook in your house. Crazy and over ambitious, we bought a mixer on top of the other shopping. I am not sure how that is suppose to fit on your 白い bike. 

The evening breeze, your promise to visit the newly-opened Big Box with me and buy new slippers. You cooked dinner for us and we played Line's get rich. There was no sign nor trace of work, stress and the night was perfect.

 
17
TeeVee day  


Just watched common space on 5 with this boy. And I have to say that the show was enjoyable. Underworld coming up next. Not looking forward to vampires, werewolves and silver bullets maybe.
feeling scared.


 February 2015
9
悲伤了也会快乐一点

You took time and traveled to Simei to see me after Jay Jay slept. Despite having failed my paper, I feel a little less sadder now. Your presence, a warm hug and some encouraging words from my you. Thank you.

I told you that around this time 2 years ago, I became your girlfriend and we spent the first moments of it at East Coast Park. 2 years later we are back at East Coast Park, things albeit a little different now with the dating phase. I'm glad we are still in love.

I hope I can graduate this June together with you, my love.


10
A Small Break

Enjoying music from Big Bang. Satisfaction today came from reorganizing and tidying my room.
Had a nice shower and made a cup of Milo to drink whilst chatting on Line with my you and doing my planning. We are going to watch I fine..thank you, love you in the theaters with Bestie&+1 after your test tomorrow. Pray that your test goes well.

I have started talking to Jon again recently. I am pleased that our friendship has rekindled and I hope to him we are always just friends.

11
以后不会记得的事-1。

我明天早上起来想要做的第一件事,就是不要想起你。

如果这样你也不放手才是为我们做的第一件事
如果后来我变成你想要的模样,其实是你不相信现在的我。
在爱情面临,我确实我很勇敢。
你不在,开心还是悲哀你都不在。

2:17am

如果我学会一个人走出悲伤是不是再也不需要你。自己向自己取暖,你在哪里?

12
以后不会记得的事-2。

念书不要太辛苦了,我会难过的。

 
13
Hard disk.

Having worked my Oppo selfie phone too hard for the time I've had it (714 photos in 2 months!), I finally plugged it into my as overworked desktop to transfer the photos to free up the lack thereof memory (only 11GB) the N1 Mini equips.

As I was transferring the pictures, I asked the bf, "Will the hard disk crash? Should I double save it just in case?" To which he replied, " The hard disk will not crash la" "How you know?" and he told me....

"Trust me, I'm an engineer."

Thankful for the video call function, I was able to roll my eyes at him and have him fully appreciate my disgust.

14
Making the cut

I have outdone myself again! After giving you a bad birthday gift in 2013, I have failed to deliver your Valentine's day to expectations. I might not be a genius I think of myself to be.

But that's ok. I have in mind the perfect gift for your birthday already.

?
Helplessness

You can't sit here and make it sound so plainly that we are not a fit for each other. Not when you do nothing but judge our incompatibility while I try to make changes and compromises in order for us to work. You are not Alpha nor I Bravo.

28
Dilemma

Being a Scorpio, I'll go with the assumption that my sixth sense is uncannily accurate. Having high expectations of yourself is how you expect yourself to conduct. Responsibility is one element and this is what you regard your son, your responsibility. However, when your values collide which takes precedence?

Picking up the signs from your actions, it seems you don't need me. After your priorities, others still precede. If I had work, my heart would be thinking of you missing you. I can't wait to finish what needs to be done to be by your side. For you.. is having work to do, your valid excuse instead?

This is a very trying period. I hope I am wrong. That I am a part you want in your life. Only time can tell...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Writer


Shirley Iris.
Crude. Introvert or Extrovert sometimes. Capable of being envious of anyone good at something. Curious in many ways & mad crazy about everything being organized.


shier.xiaoxue@hotmail.com

Twitter Updates