Lights &Wavelength

Further to our visit on Valentine's Day at Mount Faber, A and I went back 
again for another celebration on a Friday. This time, the food was so much better
 alas the ambiance which wasn't too bad but not comparable to the cable car ride.

Some pictures taken near the bus interchange where we parked A's 白い bike. 
and dropped by Vivocity because we were early, 
I knock off work almost on time now. Yay me. 





Black Opal at The JewelBox
109 Mount Faber Road
Singapore 099203


I think both A & I agree that the place not being overcrowded is a plus point.
Dinner was very slow, one of the times we were not mindful of the time passing.
I guess we were like, "Let's put everything behind our mind since we came all the way here.
and nothing else can trouble us for this time we have Today, Right here, Now."

This hardly happens for us.Being busy, studying then studying
again for finals. My exams starts right after his ends. 
The only distraction is probably our cellphones, which was fine.



These were Hokkaido scallops that was beyond my usual "not bad".
He would be impressed that I actually have something above not bad.
I guess its rare, but personal preference really nonetheless.


A had the mushroom soup for starters which was delicious when 
taken together with the nicely toasted bread.
My main was pasta, pretty heavy in taste.
Pasta & crab meat mixed in red sauce if I don't recall wrongly,
The combination blended all the taste of the ingredients together perfectly
a pity I got sick of it less than half way through.
I guess it's just like fries with too much salt you can't have 
too much of it at one go.


I had a really nice time and if I don't recall wrongly,
enjoyed close to every moment of it. The meal was yumz.

The place has a few Firsts & Wonders we were quite intrigued by,
like World's most Iconic Toilet which I went to.
My take is the scene outside probably won them the award though
the upkeep of the toilet could have been better.


A & I would come back again,
once in a while when the craving sets in.
& maybe we will try something different this time round.
Sapphire or Moonstone at Jewel Box.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Writer


Shirley Iris.
Crude. Introvert or Extrovert sometimes. Capable of being envious of anyone good at something. Curious in many ways & mad crazy about everything being organized.


shier.xiaoxue@hotmail.com

Twitter Updates